Friday, July 13, 2012

Merindui Masa Lalu

Past is the past, now is the real thing. That is my falsafah/ philosophy. But the past gives experience. Dikala ini, ku merindui masa lalu ku. Bersama teman2 yang sangat sporting and the best. Although I think I dont deserved it. Masa sekolah y sangat biasa, tanpa pengalaman2 y menarik, tanpa kenangan2 y menarik, tanpa kehidupan y menarik, but all of you give me the strength to become myself. Although I am not a talkative sangat person, nothing to offer to you guys, but they make me wanted. Nazrin, Is, Bob, Syafiq. I really miss u. The memories we always coming back late from prep, at the late night, memories of our taking pictures by using Nazrin's camera, I really miss them. Hope get to be together again sometime....... Although it seems unlikely coz I am only a small something in this world.
Nazrin, Bob, Is and Syafiq--- really miss all of you

Still remember this time where Nazrin is forcing me to be taken picture with  them
because I always only become the person who take the picture only 



PAST IS THE PAST, PRESENT IS PRESENT, WITHOUT PAST THERE IS NO PRESENT, WITHOUT PRESENT THERE IS NO FUTURE, NEVER FORGET PAST BECAUSE ONLY OURSELVES KNOW OUR PAST........


No comments:

Post a Comment